Prey – Xbox 360
Tommy is a Cherokee garage mechanic who denies his past and is uncertain about his future. His world comes to a halt when he and his people are abducted to a menacing mothership orbiting Earth. Tommy taps his latent Cherokee spiritual powers to save himself, his girlfriend, and the planet.
Prey is a first-person shooter in which players enter a living spaceship which enslaves alien races and devours humans for lunch. Built on a heavily modded version of the Doom 3 engine, features include wall walking, gravity flipping, and intense single- and multi-player gameplay.
1 in stockCompare
Condition: Like New
- Serious, dark story, based on actual Cherokee mythology
- Portal technology allows enemies to appear out of thin air, creating new and completely original puzzles and gameplay styles
- Several never-before-seen gameplay elements such as Spirit Walking, Wall Walking, and Deathwalk
- Highly organic, living environment that itself can attack Tommy
- Control a spiritual hawk that can help him fight enemies and decipher the alien language of the living ship
|Dimensions||7.5 × 0.5 × 5.5 in|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.